A complete 3D printing solution of Fused Filament Fabrication technology with design freedom, reliable dual extrusion with water-soluble support, high uptime and fast changeovers with swappable print cores.
Build Dimension: 215 x 215 x 200 mm
0.25 mm nozzle: 150 – 60 micron
0.4 mm nozzle: 200 – 20 micron
0.8 mm nozzle: 600 – 20 micron
Filament diameter: 2.85 mm
Supported materials: Nylon, PLA, ABS, CPE, CPE+, PVA, PC, TPU 95A, PP, and Breakaway
The Form 2 delivers high-resolution parts at a fraction of the cost and footprint of industrial 3D printers. Scale your prototyping and production in-house with desktop stereolithography using a laser to cure solid isotropic parts of a liquid photopolymer resin.
Technology: Stereolithography (SLA)
Work Area: 250 x 235 x 165 mm
Laser Spot Size: 140 microns
Build Volume (W x D x H): 14.5 × 14.5 × 17.5 cm or
5.7 × 5.7 × 6.9 in
Layer Thickness: 25 – 300 microns or .001 – .012 in
Build volume: 250 x 235 x 165 mm (toolhead dependent)
Layer resolution: 25-400 microns
Material diameter: 1.75 mm, 2.85mm (toolhead dependant)
Nozzle diameter: 0.2 mm-0.4mmASA, TPE, PP, PC, PMMA, PC/ABS
LX-1325 CNC Router Machine
The machine is capable of making designs into reality on Acrylic, Wood, ACP, Brass, Aluminum, Foam board, MDF, etc. Any mechanical 2D & 3D 3 axis design can be easily developed and manufacture using this machine. Application in metal machining, wood working, plastic cutting, acp routing, jail design, etc.
- Machining Area (X, Y, Z): 1300 x 2500 x 200 mm
- Max. Travelling Speed: 18 m/min Spindle: 6.0 KW, Air Cool (HSD Italian)
- Spindle RPM: 18000 max.
- Transmission: X and Y Axis Transmit by Straight Rack & Pinion
- Repeat Location: 0.025 mm
- Supported materials: Acrylic, Wood, ACP, Brass, Aluminium, Foam board, MDF, etc
CNC Laser Cutting
EVA-48 Laser Engraver
A machine capable of acrylic, leather, mdf, cutting and engraving up to 20 mm of thickness equipped with 100 Watt DC glass laser tube.
- Cutting Area (X, Y): 1220 x 918 mm (4 x 3 ft)
- Laser Power: 100 Watt
- Driving System: Stepper Motor
- Max. Cutting Thickness: Up to 20 mm Acrylic
- Travelling Speed: 0.1 to 400 mm/s
- Reposition Accuracy: 0.02mm
- Minimum Letter Size: 1 mm (English Font)
- Supported Format: PLT, DXF, BMP, JPG, AI
CNC Vertical Milling Machine
Tormach 770M VMC
Yes, the Tormach 770M can cut titanium and stainless steel like butter with accuracy. Ability to cut challenging materials like titanium and nickel, Stainless steel and even softer materials like aluminum, wood, or plastics.
- X-Axis: 14 in. (356 mm)
- Y-Axis: 7.5 in. (191 mm)
- Z-Axis: 13.25 in. (337 mm)
- Spindle Power 15 hp /112 kW
- Maximum Speed: 10,000 RPM
- Transmission: Poly-V belt
- Spindle Taper RB
- Tapping: Tension/Compression, Auto-Reversing, Thread Mill
PCB Design and Fabrication
The ProtoMat S63 is the ideal system for fully automatic PCB prototyping applications with speed and accuracy. Perfectly suited equipment for Dual layer- and RF applications where the high rotational speed ensures the fine structures of up to 100 μm required by many modern applications.
- Build Dimension: 229 x 305 x 35/22 mm / (9” x 12” x 1.4”/0.9”)
- Resolution (X/Y): 0.5 μm (0.02 mil)
- Milling spindle: Max. 60 000 rpm, software controlled
- Tool change: Automatic, 15 positions
- Milling width adjustment: Automatic
- Drilling speed: 120 strokes/min
- Travel speed (X/Y): Max. 150 mm/s (6”/s)
Multi-functional Handheld 3D Scanner. It provides multiple scanning modes and delivers simple and fast scanning with its convenient handheld design.
This vinyl cutter is equipped with servo motors and arms facility means “Automatic Registration Mark System” which allows you to cut the border of digital printing very precisely. This feature is very helpful to make stickers, logos, etc.
- Max Media Width: 1350mm Max.
- Cutting Width: 1260mm
- Straight-line Max. Speed: 37.8 inches/s (960mm/s)
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.0005 inches/pulse (0.01254 mm/pulse)
- Repeating Precision: 0.003 inches (0.082mm)
Advance Electronics & Testing
Provides cutting edge technologies to startups and makers to develop electronic devices using facilities like Electronics Assembly Unit, Soldering Rework Station, and Electronic Tools & Components.
Analysis of developed electronics can be achieved by our LabVIEW Testing & Analysis Bench.
We also provide Embedded Development Boards, Embedded & IoT Sensors for device developments.
Facilities under Advance Electronics & Testing:
- Electronics Assembly Unit
- Soldering Rework Station
- Electronic Tools & Components
- LabVIEW Testing & Analysis Bench
- Embedded & IoT Sensors
- Embedded Development Boards (e.g. Arduino, Rpi, Intel boards, etc)
Wood Working & Power Tools
• Saw Unit (Table Saw, Miter Saw, Scroll Saw, Circular Saw, JIG Saw) • Bosch Tooling Set • Drill Set • Bench Drill • Chisel Set • Hand Router • Planner • Hand Tools • Metal Grinding and Cutting Tool
Usage Charges (in INR)
Material/Component Charges (in INR)
FDM 3D Printing
12/min for Acrylic, Paper, Wood Cutting and MDF Engraving
As per actual
CNC 2D /3D Metal Machining
350-400/hr depending on materials like Aluminium, Iron, SS, MS
As per actual
CNC Routing MDF for 2D Cutting
2-6 mm: 10 /Sq.ft, 8 -10 mm: 12-15/ Sq.ft, 12- 20 mm: 15-20/sq.ft
Price range may vary due to complexity of design or bulk order of material
50/ 1 sq.inch for single side, 70/ 1 sq.inch for double side
As per actual
As per actual
200/hr for 2D, 500/hr for 3D
As per actual
Designing in Photoshop & Illustrator
50/Single Side,75/Double Side (Per Sq.inch)
Woodworking, Electronics testing & soldering equipment and other Tools Access
100/hr (For Non-Incubatees)
You’re responsible for
Your safety, Cleaning up of labs after use, Assisting with maintaining, repairing, and reporting on tools, supplies, and incidents.